Medium Armor - Order Of The Hour
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(5 items) Adds 400 Weapon Damage to your damaging abilities when attacking an enemy from behind or on their sides.
Flanking Strategist Set Information
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Dark Brotherhood DLC
- Recommend For: Stamina DPS
- Value: Low
- Difficulty to Acquire: Low
Where to find
- Gold Coast
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This Set was changed to include damage from the side with Update 21 Wrathstone DLC
- This set is only really useful for group PvE, but is still overshadowed by nearly every other Stamina set (examples include Seventh Legion and Ravager). In solo play, the only guaranteed flank attacks are initial strikes from sneak; in PvP you are more likely to get flanks, but this set simply doesn't give enough power or privilege relative to other sets to be a worthwhile choice for PvP combat.