Plague Slinger is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of the Dragon Bones DLC, and has 4 Bonuses.
Medium Armor - Scalecaller
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you take damage, you summon a Skeever corpse which will launch 5 poison balls over 5 seconds that deal 737 Poison Damage each at the nearest enemy within 10 meters. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon and Spell Damage.
Plague Slinger Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Dragon Bones DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Plague Slinger Set Location
Plague Slinger Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Scalecaller Peak. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Plague Slinger Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup/equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This Set was changed slightly with Update 21 Wrathstone DLC
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Plague Slinger Set Pieces
Is this set any good for PvP? Or can you dodge the poison balls easy?
Does it bind on pickup?
The set was buffed in the PTS, it now deals it's damage over 4 seconds - procs 1 time per sec for the same damage with 50% increased projectile speed.