Medium Armor - Altmer
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(5 items) Reduces cost of Werewolf Transformation ability by 33%. While in Werewolf form Weapon and Spell Damage is increased by 150.
Salvation Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Werewolves
- Value: High
- Difficulty to Acquire: Low
Salvation Set Location
- Salvation Set is an overland set that drops in Malabal Tor.
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Salvation Unique Set Pieces
Waterlogged Chestpiece of Salvation
Belt of the Waylaid Traveler of Salvation
Commander's Signet of Salvation
Salvation Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This is one of the go-to sets for a Werewolf build.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Salvation Set Pieces