Maw of the Infernal Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of One Tamriel, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Maw of the Infernal
Bind on Pick-Up
Maw of the Infernal
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(2 items) When you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack, you have a 33% chance to summon a fire breathing Daedroth for 15 seconds. The Daedra's basic attacks deals 599 Flame Damage, and alternate between Fiery Breath, Fiery Jaws, and Fiery Claw, which alternate once every 2 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and its damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Maw of the Infernal Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: One Tamriel
- Recommend For: Mag PvP
- Value: Medium
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Maw of the Infernal Set
- Maw of the Infernal Set drop in Veteran Banished Cells II
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Maj al-Ragath's Chest using Pledge Key.
Maw of the Infernal Set Notes & Tips
- Changed Physical Damage of Daedra to Flame Damage with Update 15 - Horns of the Reach
- A decent set for Dueling and PvP
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Maw of the Infernal Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It procs on resto staff heavy ALOT, not much on light attacks.
Has anyone checked how much this actually goes off if you spam light strikes? Is it just a few strikes or does it take a LOT??
Fextralife says this is good for Mag PvP, but how easy is it to not get hit at all by the Daedroth when and IF he does spawn I wonder??
yep, eso is still a complete failure at an attempt at a mmo elder scrolls.
does it proc more often with lightning staff?
Daedric is so awesome
This set is so damn cool but simply underused. I hope Zenimax shows this set some much needed love. At least change the proc type to a broader type, as this set procs much less than other monster set procs, and on top of that, deals less overall DPS.
Does it only drop in the armor type for your class (light for Sorc) or does it drop all?