Lgt/Med/Hvy - Maw of the Infernal
Bind on Pick-Up
Maw of the Infernal
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(2 items) When you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack, you have a 33% chance to summon a fire breathing Daedroth for 15 seconds. The Daedra's basic attacks deals 599 Flame Damage, and alternate between Fiery Breath, Fiery Jaws, and Fiery Claw, which alternate once every 2 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and its damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Maw of the Infernal Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: One Tamriel
- Recommend For: Mag PvP
- Value: Medium
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Maw of the Infernal Set
- Maw of the Infernal Set drop in Veteran Banished Cells II
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Maj al-Ragath's Chest using Pledge Key.
Maw of the Infernal Set Notes & Tips
- Changed Physical Damage of Daedra to Flame Damage with Update 15 - Horns of the Reach
- A decent set for Dueling and PvP
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Maw of the Infernal Set Pieces