Mighty Chudan Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Shadows of the Hist DLC, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Mighty Chudan
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(2 items) Gain Major Resolve at all times, increasing your Physical and Spell Resistance by 5948.
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
Mighty Chudan Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: Shadows of the Hist DLC
- Recommend For: PvP, Werewolf
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
How to Get Mighty Chudan Set/ Mighty Chudan Set Location
- Mighty Chudan Set drops in the Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun.
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Urgalarg Chief-bane's Chest using Pledge Key.
Mighty Chudan Set Notes & Tips
- A decent set for PvP to increase defenses.
- If you have a Skill that grants you Major Ward and Major Resolve, this Set becomes much less useful.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Mighty Chudan Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
If your a tank going 5/1/1, looks like this set will more than make up for the missing Armor.
Are they heavy,medium,or light
I bought the motif for the shoulders and it isn't showing up for me to create, it said I learned the style...…..SMH
not good for a Templar Tank
Does the shoulder even drop? Whole month opening the middle chest and no set piece.
You can also get this - and any Monster set - from "the Golden" PvP vendor in Cyrodiil on the weekends. You can either buy an Infused version of any Monster piece for 100k Gold, or an Impenetrable version of a Monster piece for 200k Alliance Points.
Do the shoulders only drop from the undaunted chests?
Wow, this is a true tanks set, imagine 2 piece mighty chudan, then 5 piece undaunted bastion set, then 5 piece plague doctor set on a dragon-knight magicka build (undanted 5 piece active on one hand and shield). You don't even need to use harden armour or impenetrable armour abilities to raise your resistance, and then u can touch the mundus stone that gives bonus health.
The Chad Tank.
Can the head piece drop from normal?
Armor shields doesn't stacks .is like an active buff all the time
cool 4 tank :)