Any - Symphony of Blades
Bind on Pickup
Symphony of Blades
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 items) Adds 2% Healing Done
(2 items) When you heal an ally whose primary resource is under 50%, grant them Meridia's Favor, restoring 2325 of that resource every 1 second for 6 seconds. 18 second cooldown.
Symphony of Blades Set Information
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: Wrathstone DLC
- Recommend For: Group PvE Healers
- Value: Very High
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
How to Get Symphony of Blades Set
- Veteran Depths of Malatar
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Urgalarg Chief-bane's Chest using Pledge Key.
Symphony of Blades Set Notes & Tips
- IMPORTANT: THIS SET DOES NOT PROC ON THE CASTER. It will proc for allies you heal, but never on the caster. This makes it an excellent set for Healers in harder content to give the tank effectively infinite sustain while blocking, or for DPS during resource intensive DPS checks, but not a good choice for solo play since the 2 piece bonus is effectively useless.
- Targets will glow with a yellow light from within when this set has activated on them.
- The 18 second cooldown is overall, not per target. IE you can restore only one ally's resources every 18 seconds (albeit for an extremely high amount)
- This Set is extremely powerful because it effectively gives your team member an additional 1550 Magicka or Stamina Recovery over 18 seconds
- Since it doesn't count as Recovery, it allows for Tanks to regain while Blocking. In addition, your ally gets the resources over 6 seconds, instead of all 18. This really helps when they are under pressure.
- This set while great for harder PvE content, is not as good in PvP because it cannot proc on yourself, and allies are not as likely to be able to make use of the resource restore in skirmish-heavy or very quick fights, and since it only targets one ally and since PvP builds usually have fairly high resource sustain already, making other sets more preferable for PvP healer builds (IE Troll King or Earthgore for Designated Healers, or Mighty Chudan for light armor DPS survivability)
Symphony of Blades Set Pieces