Symphony of Blades Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Wrathstone DLC, and has 2 Set bonuses.
Any - Symphony of Blades
Bind on Pickup
Symphony of Blades
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 items) Adds 4% Healing Done
(2 items) When you heal an ally whose primary resource is under 50%, grant them Meridia’s Favor, restoring 570 of that resource every 1 second for 6 seconds. This effect can occur every 18 seconds per target. The resource returned is based off the target's highest maximum resource.
Symphony of Blades Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: Wrathstone DLC
- Recommend For: Group PvE Healers
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
Symphony of Blades Set Location
Veteran Depths of Malatar Set drops from Bosses in the Group Dungeon: Veteran Depths of Malatar. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Symphony of Blades Set Notes & Tips
- IMPORTANT: THIS SET DOES NOT PROC ON THE CASTER. It will proc for allies you heal, but never on the caster. This makes it an excellent set for Healers in harder content to give the tank effectively infinite sustain while blocking, or for DPS during resource intensive DPS checks, but not a good choice for solo play since the 2 piece bonus is effectively useless.
- Targets will glow with a yellow light from within when this set has activated on them.
- The 18 second cooldown is overall, not per target. IE you can restore only one ally's resources every 18 seconds (albeit for an extremely high amount)
- This Set is extremely powerful because it effectively gives your team member an additional 1550 Magicka or Stamina Recovery over 6 seconds
- Since it doesn't count as Recovery, it allows for Tanks to regain while Blocking. In addition, your ally gets the resources over 6 seconds, instead of all 18. This really helps when they are under pressure.
- This set while great for harder PvE content, is not as good in PvP because it cannot proc on yourself, and allies are not as likely to be able to make use of the resource restore in skirmish-heavy or very quick fights, and since it only targets one ally and since PvP builds usually have fairly high resource sustain already, making other sets more preferable for PvP healer builds (IE Troll King or Earthgore for Designated Healers, or Mighty Chudan for light armor DPS survivability)
- Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Symphony of Blades Set Pieces
The cool down plus the single-target focus make this set garbage. An AoE effect would make BiS.
Says it's good for solo pvp players but it doesn't proc on yourself. At least my set never proceed on myself when I ran it solo
Do "primary resource" include health?