Sellistrix Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of One Tamriel, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Sellistrix
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(2 items) When you deal damage, you create an earthquake under the enemy that erupts after 1.5 seconds, dealing 975 Physical Damage to all enemies within 4 meters and stunning them for 3 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds and the damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Sellistrix Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: One Tamriel
- Recommend For: Stam DPS/Tank
- Value: Medium
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
- Transmute crystal cost:
Sellistrix Set Location
- Sellistrix Set can be acquired in Veteran Arx Corinium
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Gilirion the Redbeard's Chest using Pledge Key.
Sellistrix Set Notes & Tips
- Increased the damage of this Item Set’s proc by 30%. Decreased the time it takes for the proc to erupt to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds. Increased the cooldown of this Item Set’s proc to 5.5 seconds from 5 seconds. As of Update 15 - Horns of the Reach
- A decent set to help with Stamina DPS AoE damage.
- The damage of this set is affected by Mighty and Master-at-Arms.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Sellistrix Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Doesn’t the damage increase based on your resistances? Not your damage output
This is a HIGHLY useful set, when dealing with multiple lower-level enemies (it doesn't work on most bigger enemies or bosses). I can drop large numbers of enemies with this monster set (often before they can hit me), and usually kill all of them before they get back up! I carry multiple monster sets, and swap them as needed.
Is this useful in pve since update 26? Maybe for bow setups
Useless in PvP /sigh
How to get the shield style of sellistrix?