Earthgore Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Horns of the Reach DLC, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Earthgore
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 items) Adds 4% Healing Done
(2 items) When you heal a friendly target that is under 50% Health you conjure a pool of quenching blood underneath them, immediately removing all harmful area effects, and healing the lowest Health group member in the area after 2 seconds for 1702 Health Health every 2 seconds over 8 seconds. This effect can occur once every 20 seconds and scales off the higher of your Maximum Magicka or Stamina.
Earthgore Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: Horns of the Reach DLC
- Recommend For: Healer
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
Builds with Earthgore Set
How to Get Earthgore Set/ Earthgore Set Location
- Earthgore Set drops at Veteran Bloodroot Forge.
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Urgalarg Chief-bane's Chest using Pledge Key.
Earthgore Set Notes & Tips
- This Set is used by healers in PvE and PvP.
- The healing of this set is affected by Healing Done.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Earthgore Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
description is wrong or outdated. this set only heals the "lowest health group member".
Only heals 1 person instead of everyone who's in the AOE.
Outdated, it's been nerfed lately
Heard this was getting nerfed
I've spent 14 keys trying to get the shoulders
Does this proc when you heal yourself as well?
Dlc content is always middle chest
The shoulders drop as stated here "Undaunted Pledge Key Urgarlag Chief-Bane's reward chest at Undaunted Enclaves (Shoulders)"
However, middle, left or right depends on which faction you are.
Finely a monster set for healing that actually looks good for PVP
Which chest has the shoulders