Vykosa Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Wolfhunter DLC, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Vykosa
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(2 items) When you Bash an enemy you've taunted, you frighten them with a deafening howl, pplying Major Cowardice to them, reduces the enemy's Weapon and Spell Damage by 430 for 8 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
Vykosa Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: Wolfhunter DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Value: High
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Vykosa Set
- Vykosa Set drops in Veteran Moon Hunter Keep
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Urgalarg Chief-bane's Chest using Pledge Key.
Vykosa Set Notes & Tips
- A solid tanking set that allows you to debuff a Boss when it will hit the hardest, saving yourself and party members.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Vykosa Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
To bad it's useless to an actual werewolf....
Would this work with tormetor