Shadowrend Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of One Tamriel, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Shadowrend
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(2 items) When you take damage, you summon a shadowy Clanfear for 15 seconds. The Clanfear's basic attack deals 615 Magic Damage and and apply Minor Maim, reducing the target's damage done by 5% for 2 seconds. The Clannfear can be summoned once every 15 seconds and its damage scales off your Max Health.
Shadowrend Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: One Tamriel
- Recommend For: Mag DPS
- Value: Low
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Shadowrend Set
- Shadowrend Set drop in Veteran Banished Cells I
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Maj al-Ragath's Chest using Pledge Key.
Shadowrend Set Notes & Tips
- As of Update 15 - Horns of the Reach: Changed this Item Set’s proc to occur when you take damage instead of when you deal damage. Increased the proc chance of this Item Set to 15% from 5%. The Monster summoned by this Item Set’s proc now deals Magic Damage instead of Physical Damage. Increased the duration of the Minor Maim debuff applied by this Item Set to 10 seconds from 15 seconds.
- A good set for PvP as it can reduce the damage other players deal to you.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Shadowrend Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"increased the duration of the Minor Maim debuff applied by this Item Set to 10 seconds from 15 seconds." Im not sure if tis how increasing things works.
which CP affect this set?
Excellent. Magic damage rather than physical damage dealt by the procced Clannfear was a much needed aspect of this set. I'm glad to see this set reworked. I'm interestrd in running this instead of infernal guardian for duels, however, infernal guardian procs quite reliably and often, so I am a bit skeptical. I run a necropotence setup with matriarch. I think the Shadowy Clannfear would be a nice touch in a duel with the damage debuff and defensive-type proc. I'll come back and reply to this comment with ny feedback once I've tried it in case anyone is interested in the dueling viability of this set.
1 want to die