Iceheart Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of One Tamriel, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Iceheart
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(2 items) When you deal Critical Damage, you have a 20% chance to gain a damage shield that absorbs 5000 damage for 6 seconds. While the damage shield holds, you deal 259 Frost Damage to all enemies within 5 meters of you every 1 second. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds and the damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Iceheart Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: One Tamriel
- Recommend For: Mag Tank
- Value: Low
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Iceheart Set
- Iceheart Set drop in Veteran Direfrost Keep
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Gilirion the Redbeard's Chest using Pledge Key.
Iceheart Set Notes & Tips
- Can be used effectively by bubble tanks.
- Damage is affected by the Elemental Expert and Thaumaturge champion stars.
- The Damage Shield strength is affected by the Bastion champion star.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Does not work with Jorvuld's Guidance set, tooltip and buff bar show the longer duration of 8.4 seconds, but the set just cuts off when 2.4 seconds are left, removing the damage shield and effect completely.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Iceheart Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
can this set deal crit damage (for the ice part)
I just ran this dungeon on veteran and did not get it. Do I need whatever quest is associated with the dungeon?
they just nerfed this set into the ground...
This is such an underrated monster set. Works well in a lot of situations.
Not a clue...
This gives your farts that extra cold for killing flies. What...am I on?
Also I think if your body glowed ice blue before proc it would be awesome.
This would be decent if they changed it every time you deal damage you have a 10% chance to proc it. Replace the critical with mag recovery and you have a set that rivals grothdarr and Valkyn for Wardens... then I wouldn't need to use malubeth anymore for my "White Walker" build... though I would switch if I thought switching from atronach to Thief was worth my nord's sustain. Still the set looks badass imo