Tremorscale Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of One Tamriel, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Tremorscale
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(2 items) When you taunt an enemy, you cause a duneripper to burst from the ground beneath them after 1 second, dealing 5850 Physical Damage to all enemies within 4 meters and have their Physical Resistance reduced by 2395 for 8 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the Higher of your Physical or Spell Resistance.
Tremorscale Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: One Tamriel
- Recommend For: Stamina Tank
- Value: Medium
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Tremorscale Set
- Tremorscale Set drops in Veteran Volenfell
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Gilirion the Redbeard's Chest using Pledge Key.
Tremorscale Set Notes & Tips
- Changed damage from instant to a 1 second delay with Update 15 - Horns of the Reach
- Great for tanks to help with the DPS of their group.
- The damage of this set is affected by Mighty and Master-at-Arms.
- It is possible to dodge the set proc in PvP
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Tremorscale Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
op set indeed
first skill in one hand and shield which taunts, works in pvp too... its really fine, first or second hit always procs every 4s
Can you taunt in pvp
Ice staff heavy attacks can proc the effect