Domihaus Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Horns of the Reach DLC, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Domihaus
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(1 items) Adds 1096 Max Magica
(2 items) When you deal damage, you create either a 10m ring of fire or a ring of molten earth around you for 10 seconds, which deals 90 Flame Damage or 90 Physical Damage every 1 second. Standing within the ring grants you 300 Spell Damage or 300 Weapon Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and the damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Domihaus Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: Horns of the Reach DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
Domihaus Set Location
- Domihaus Set drops in the Veteran Falkreath Hold.
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Urgalarg Chief-bane's Chest using Pledge Key.
Domihaus Set Notes & Tips
- Because the 1 piece bonus gives both 1096 Stamina and Magicka, it has one of the best 1 piece bonuses in the game.
- The damage of this set is affected by things that increase Flame and Fire damage such as Mighty and Elemental Expert.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Domihaus Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
the type of ring that appears is based on your stats; for example, if you have higher spell damage/magicka, the ring will deal flame damage and you will get the spell damage buff.
This does not work like Grothdarr, only the actual ring itself causes damage (the thin fiery edge). If enemies are inside or outside the ring they will be unharmed by the proc, they have to be stood on the ring itself!.. which is kind of crap!
This shxt is bugged out it dot cause damage no more???
On the golden vendor in Cyrodiil now 13/07/2018 - Go get it!!
The shoulders drop from Urgarlag Chief-bane's chest for anyone wondering.
Jesus, that description for two items. I rather just have the shoulders so I can get the max stamina and magicka.
More pay to win sets, yay!
by far the most descriptive thing i have ever seen in my life