Lgt/Med/Hvy - Balorgh
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(2 items) When you use an Ultimate ability, you gain Weapon Damage and Spell Damage equal to the amount of Ultimate spent, and Physical and Spell Penetration equal to 23 times the amount spent for 12 seconds.
Balorgh Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: Wolfhunter DLC
- Recommend For: Werewolf
- Value: Low
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Balorgh Set
- Balorgh Set drop in Veteran March of Sacrifices
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Urgalarg Chief-bane's Chest using Pledge Key.
Builds for Balorgh Set
Balorgh Set Notes & Tips
- This set has a decent 1 piece bonus for hybrid builds, but the two piece bonus is underwhelming for PvE. This set can be quite potent for select PvP builds.
- Minor/Major Sorcery/Brutality affect the Spell/Weapon Damage you gain from this.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Balorgh Set Pieces