Balorgh Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Wolfhunter DLC, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Balorgh
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(2 items) When you use an Ultimate ability, you gain Weapon Damage and Spell Damage equal to the amount of Ultimate spent, and Physical and Spell Penetration equal to 23 times the amount spent for 12 seconds.
Balorgh Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: Wolfhunter DLC
- Recommend For: Werewolf
- Value: Low
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Balorgh Set
- Balorgh Set drop in Veteran March of Sacrifices
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Urgalarg Chief-bane's Chest using Pledge Key.
Builds for Balorgh Set
Balorgh Set Notes & Tips
- This set has a decent 1 piece bonus for hybrid builds, but the two piece bonus is underwhelming for PvE. This set can be quite potent for select PvP builds.
- Minor/Major Sorcery/Brutality affect the Spell/Weapon Damage you gain from this.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Balorgh Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
does it work with over load
Does the buff apply to the ultimate or only to abilities after you proc the ultimate?
When ultimate is casted and spell damage applied if another ultimate is casted before ten seconds expires is spell damage reset to second ultimate consumed?
When it will be available ?
“Total ultimate consumed”. Not ultimate cost. Meaning if you have 500 Ultimate built up with major sorcery and continuous attack that’s 1300 spell dmg for 10 seconds...
Elf Bane + Vicious Death + Balorgh + Eye of Flame ftw
1 kena 1 balorgh