Grahtwood is a location in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is the third questing zone in the Aldmeri Dominion, located between Khenarthi's Roost and Greenshade. This area was originally designed for players levels 16-23, but has become Battle Leveled with One Tamriel.
- Elden Root
- The Gray Mire
- Redfur Trading Post
- Reman's Bluff
Caves, Ruins and Mines
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
Points of Interest
- Battle of Cormount Memorial
- Boar's Run Overlook
- Faltonia's Mine
- Fisherman's Isle
- Forked Root Camp
- Sacred Leap Grotto
- Sweetbreeze Cottage
- Tarlain Bandit Camp
- Temple of the Eight
- Vineshade Lodge
- The Aquifer — The Imperial sewer system of the port of Haven.
- Fisherman's Hut — A small Bosmer-style home located west of the Reliquary of Stars.
- The Middens — A cave system under the roots of the Elden tree.
- Old Creepy Cave — A cave in southern Grahtwood, north of Haven and just east of Vineshade Lodge.
- The Orrery — An ancient Ayleid ruin in the city of Elden Root.
- Sarandel's Carnival — A roadside carnival hailing from Auridon and ran by Sarandel.
- Volunidai's Manor — An estate located in southeastern Grahtwood, northeast of Haven.
Excerpt from Pact Magic Examined:
Though it is difficult to entice any Wood Elf to speak definitively about the race’s relationship with Valenwood under the Green Pact, it is clear that there are magical components. I have witnessed a few public examples of the Bosmer shaping the wood around them, coaxing it into habitations, temples, and even what I suppose constitutes art. Each instance has been highly ritualized, including days of slow, rhythmic chanting. I have heard it mentioned that fasting may be involved prior to and during such an endeavor.
The magic itself, the interaction of the Bosmer with the plants, is difficult to pin down and analyze, especially because I have not been allowed to approach and properly examine the processes. I shall have to return with authorizations and permits. It is clear the Bosmer gain great benefits from this magic, but one wonders if it can be harnessed further and for better ends than just housing and fanciful tree-twisting.
Alik'r Desert ♦ Artaeum ♦ Auridon ♦ Bal Foyen ♦ Bangkorai ♦ Betnikh ♦ Bleakrock Isle ♦ Clockwork City ♦ Coldharbour ♦ Craglorn ♦ Cyrodiil ♦ Deshaan ♦ Eastmarch ♦ Elsweyr ♦ Glenumbra ♦ Gold Coast ♦ Greenshade ♦ Hew's Bane ♦ Imperial City ♦ Khenarthis Roost ♦ Malabal Tor ♦ Murkmire ♦ Reaper's March ♦ Rivenspire ♦ Shadowfen ♦ Southern Elsweyr ♦ Stonefalls ♦ Stormhaven ♦ Stros M'Kai ♦ Summerset ♦ The Rift ♦ Thieves Den ♦ Vvardenfell ♦ Western Skyrim ♦ Wrothgar