|Sets Added||Hiti's Hearth Set
Titanborn Strength Set
Bani's Torment Set
Draugrkin's Grip Set
Aegis Caller Set
Grave Guardian Set
Kjalnar's Nightmare Set
Critical Riposte Set
Unchained Aggressor Set
Dauntless Combatant Set
Harrowstorm is a DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). Launched in March 2020, Harrowstorm features two new dungeons, as you discover the dark forces that threaten Skryim, the events of this DLC will lead directly into the Greymoor Chapter. Please see Harrowstorm Sets for details on new sets added with these dungeons.
What is the Harrowstorm DLC?
Featuring two new dungeons, Harrowstorm has you contend with a supernatural storm in Icereach and explore the depths of Unhallowed Grave. As you discover the dark forces that threaten Skryim, the events of this DLC will lead directly into the Greymoor Chapter.
ESO Harrowstorm Review
Read the article here
Harrowstorm Base Game Patch Features & Content
- Explore a long-forgotten burial ground and stop a group of merciless graverobbers from looting its ancient remains.
- Unnatural storms swirl around the frozen island of Icereach. Fight your way through frigid ruins and put an end to an unholy ritual.
- The Dark Heart of Skyrim begins here! Commence the epic story with two new dungeons that lead directly into The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor.
- Unlock new rewards, including powerful new gear sets, Achievements, collectibles, and more found exclusively in this DLC.
- New Sets: Hiti's Hearth Set, Titanborn Strength Set, Bani's Torment Set, Mother Ciannait, Draugrkin's Grip Set, Aegis Caller Set, Grave Guardian Set, Kjalnar's Nightmare Set
- Cyrodiil Crafting Sets: Critical Riposte Set, Unchained Aggressor Set, Dauntless Combatant Set
- Unique Achievement awards are available for completing the Dungeons, including:
- A unique body marking
- A unique weapon style
- Several Titles
- Unique housing items
- Several new Collectibles can be obtained by participating in the new Harrowstorm dungeons and completing various achievements:
- The Lyris’ Icereach Battle Axe outfit style is earned by completing the "Icereach Conqueror" achievement, accomplished by defeating all the bosses in Icereach on Veteran difficulty.
- The Bloodrune Body Markings are earned by completing the "Unhallowed Grave Conqueror" achievement, accomplished by defeating all the bosses in Unhallowed Grave on Veteran difficulty.
- The Bloodrune Face Markings are earned by completing the "Knock Knock" achievement, acquired by discovering Voria's Sanctum in the Unhallowed Grave dungeon and killing the beast found there.
- The Wickerman Mishap emote is awarded for completing the "Harrowstorm Explorer" achievement, accomplished by entering either the Icereach or Unhallowed Grave dungeons.
- The Frozen Blood dye can be obtained by completing the "Harrowstorm Delver" achievement for completing both dungeons on Veteran difficulty.
- Harrowstorm introduces over 30 achievements for proving your prowess in the Icereach and Unhallowed Grave dungeons. Additionally, there are four titles to obtain:
- The "Storm Foe" title is obtained by completing the "No Rest for the Wicked" achievement.
- The "Witch Hunter" title is obtained by completing the "Cold-Blooded Killer" achievement.
- The "Bonecaller's Bane" title is obtained by completing the "In Defiance of Death" achievement.
- The "Sanctifier" title is obtained by completing the "Skull Smasher" achievement.
- New Bust and Trophy furnishings have been added to commemorate victory in the Icereach and Unhallowed Grave dungeons.
- Knight of the Circle Armor and Weapon Outfit Styles are obtained by purchasing a Knight's Resolve or Knight's Rebuke from a War Researcher in Cyrodiil.
- New Homes：
- Forgemaster Falls: Thunderous waterfalls, an imposing smithy, and a magnificent view of the Great Bay make this brisk coastal village the perfect refuge for adventurers seeking a rugged Orcish lifestyle.
- Thieves’ Oasis: With its mix of Redguard architecture, both old and new, Thieves' Oasis features a stunning waterfall, ancient statues, and housing fit for a prince—whether that prince is a scholarly antiquarian or roguish thief.
- Master Writ Furnishings:
- Elsweyr Journeyman Furnisher’s Documents are available for 30 Master Writs, while the Elsweyr Master Furnisher’s Documents are priced at 50 Master Writs. These become available for purchase once you complete either of the following quests: "Rage of Dragons" in Northern Elsweyr, or "The Dragon's Lair" in Southern Elsweyr.
- Diagram: Elsweyr Gong, Ornate
- Pattern: Elsweyr Bed, Senche-Raht
- Blueprint: Elsweyr Well, Covered
- Praxis: Khajiit Sigil, Moon Cycle
- Formula: Elsweyr Mortar and Pestle, Engraved
- Design: Elsweyr Bread Basket, Feast-Day
- Sketch: Elsweyr Game, Swan Stones
- Faustina Curio has gotten a new shipment of Journeyman and Master Furnisher's Documents from Elsweyr, which contain superior and epic furnishing plans.
- In addition, a new set of unique furnishing recipes are available from Rolis Hlaalu! As usual, the prior set is now available at a reduced cost from his assistant, Faustina Curio, if you have completed at least 100 master writs. These new recipes are:
- Crown Store Furnishings:
- Cadwell's Astounding Portal: Ready for a jolly good time with Cadwell? Summon him to your home with this handy portal, and he'll play a tune, juggle fish, indulge in some chit-chat, or more!
- Statue, Pride of Alkosh Hero: The Pride of Alkosh Hero brandishes an hourglass lantern while in a victory stance over a vanquished Dragon. The lantern shines forth with a warm glow, a bright beacon, or not at all—owner's choice!
- Undaunted Achievement Furnishings:
- Gray Reliquary: This ominous stone vessel contains the charred remains of an ancient army of the night. A haunting addition to even the darkest crypts. (Purchase requires completing Unhallowed Grave at any difficulty.)
- Icereach Coven Totem, Emblem: The witches of Icereach Coven mark their territory with unsettling totems that showcase their emblem. Some claim this blood-hued wicker spiral represents their eternal hunger for power no matter the cost. (Purchase requires completing Icereach at any difficulty.)
New PvP Campaigns
- Blackreach: 30 day CP-enabled, Non-Alliance Locked
- Ravenwatch: 30 day No CP, Non-Alliance Locked
- Gray Host: 30 day CP-enabled, Alliance Locked
- Icereach: 10-49 Campaign
Harrowstorm DLC Gallery
IMAGES GO HERE