Lost Depths is a DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is expected to launch at 22/8/2022 for PC and September 6 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 consoles. This new DLC game pack introduces two dungeons to challenge four-player PvE groups, Graven Deep and Earthen Root Enclave, and expands upon the ongoing Legacy of the Bretons year-long adventure.
What is the Lost Depths DLC?
Delve into two challenging new four-player dungeons, Graven Deep and Earthen Root Enclave, and set up the adventure to come with two stand-alone stories that lead into the events of this year’s final zone DLC, The Elder Scrolls Online: Firesong.
Explore a mysterious uncharted island and help Dhulef of the Mages Guild delve into a vast underwater Dwarven facility. But be warned. The isle you and your party have landed upon is home to all manner of deadly beasts. Additionally, within the depths of the enormous undersea complex, the lost souls of sailors protect an ancient secret.
Together, you and your allies can uncover the mysteries of Graven Deep, put a stop to the storms that plague the sailors of the Abecean Sea, and discover new lore surrounding the legendary Druid King and his journey to the Systres Archipelago.
Earthen Root Enclave
Once a sanctuary for all the druids of the Systres, Earthen Root Enclave has come under attack from the vicious Firesong Circle. Learn more about the Archipelago’s unique druid factions as you contend with Firesong warriors, powerful constructs, and even corrupted spirits that seek to plunder the sacred haven.
You and your party must help Druid Laurel defend the enclave from the marauders, protect the site’s most revered relics, and confront a new danger that threatens to bring ash and ruin to Tamriel.
Lost Depths Base Game Patch Features & Content
- Earthen Root Enclave: For centuries, the Earthen Root Enclave stood as a spiritual sanctuary for the druids of the Systres. Now, the Firesong circle has invaded this honored haven, and Druid Laurel of the Stonelore needs heroes to come to its defense. But why have they attacked? And what secrets does the enclave truly protect?
- Graven Deep: Tamriel’s sailors whisper warnings about Graven Deep, a strange region of the Abecean Sea where any ship that enters vanishes without a trace. Join former pirate Dhulef as he hunts for information on the legendary Druid King’s voyage to the Systres and seeks to uncover an ancient secret buried far beneath the waves.
- Earthen Root Enclave and Graven Deep are 4-player dungeons which can be reached via High Isle and Amenos respectively.
- Earthen Root Enclave’s entrance is in southwestern High Isle. The entrance is west of the Coral Road Wayshrine.
- Graven Deep’s entrance is located in southern Amenos, on the docks of Amenos Station.
- Both dungeons include a Normal version in addition to a challenging Veteran version. Each dungeon features challenging Hard Modes for each of their three boss encounters.
- There are unique item sets, including two new Undaunted Monster Mask sets, only available within the Dungeons.
- Achievement awards are available for completing the dungeons, including:
- Unique Body and Face Markings
- A unique Memento
- Several Titles
- Unique housing items
By completing both dungeons in Normal, Veteran, and Hard Mode difficulties, you can uncover unique challenges and rewards (including item sets and collectibles) specific to this DLC. As part of the Legacy of the Bretons adventure, what you discover in these two new PvE experiences will have ramifications for both the people of the Systres Archipelago and the larger year-long saga.
Getting Started with Lost Depths
You can access The Elder Scrolls Online: Lost Depths DLC game pack via ESO Plus membership or purchase it for 1,500 crowns from the in-game Crown Store (listed under DLC). Note that if your ESO Plus membership lapses, you will lose access to the DLC until you renew your membership or purchase it with crowns, but you won’t lose any items, Achievements, or other rewards you earned while you had access.
The Lost Depths Collector’s Bundle is also available for 4,000 crowns and includes access to the DLC game pack, the Turquoise War Pangrit mount, the Pangrit Nymphling pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls. You can purchase the Collector’s Bundle from the Featured section of the in-game Crown Store.
With access to the Lost Depths DLC, you can begin your Legacy of the Bretons adventure by the following methods:
- By teleporting directly into the two dungeons from your map
- By using the Dungeon Finder tool
- By walking up to the dungeon entrances within High Isle (Earthen Root Enclave) and Amenos (Graven Deep)
Finally, simply by entering either of these two new dungeons, you receive the Mulberry Hermit Crab pet!
Also releasing at the same time as the Lost Depths DLC is the Update 35 base-game patch. This free update is available for all ESO players, no purchase required, and includes a host of balance and bug fixes, combat changes, the introduction of special Battlegrounds weekends, and boosts to XP gains when engaging in PvP activities in general.
Lost Depths DLC Gallery
IMAGES GO HERE