|Cost||2,000 (Free with Eso Plus)|
|Zone Added||The Reach|
|Sets Added||Markarth Sets|
|Arena Added||Vateshran Hollows|
|Delves Added||Briar Rock Ruins
Markarth DLC is a DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). Markarth launches November 2nd 2020 for PC, Mac and Stadia, then on November 10th for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. It will also be free as part of ESO Plus or obtainable from the in-game Crown Store.
What is the Markarth DLC DLC?
Welcome to the Markarth DLC Game Pack, featuring the epic conclusion of the Dark Heart of Skyrim! Markarth introduces not only the new zone of The Reach, but also adds two world bosses, two delves, and an exciting solo Arena that is sure to challenge you. We’ve also added several new collectibles, item sets, achievements, and titles for you to acquire, in addition to new Antiquities that can only be dug up in The Reach.
Markarth DLC Base Game Patch Features & Content
New Zone – The Reach
The epic conclusion of the Dark Heart of Skyrim arrives with the Markarth DLC. The army of Vampires and Werewolves known as the Gray Host has turned its attention to the Reach, searching for an ancient relic of power to aid in their eternal conquest. Will you aid the Reachfolk in their hour of need?
From the walled city of Markarth to the Druadach Mountains, from the depths of Blackreach to the River Karth, the Reach beckons and waits to be explored! But darkness lurks below the surface, ready to spread like a plague from the shadows. The Reach needs heroes. Are you prepared to face the Dark Heart of Skyrim one last time?
This exciting zone includes a full story with many new quests, two new Delves, and two powerful World Bosses.
In addition to the region known as the Reach, go beneath the surface to explore a new section of Blackreach!
Complete the zone stories in both the Greymoor Chapter and the Markarth DLC to unlock a bonus questline—the final confrontation with the Gray Host and the Vampire Lord that leads it!
- New Solo Arena – Vateshran Hollows
In the southern Reach there is an ancient cave of the Spiritblood Clan known as Vateshran Hollows. Reachmen from all across the land make their way here and perform the Vateshran Rites to prove themselves worthy of being called Reachmen. Do you have what it takes to venture into the Hollows and face down the nightmares within? Do you have the strength of a Reachman?
- New Sets:
- Voidcaller Set
- Witch-Knight's Defiance Set
- Radiant Bastion Set
- Red Eagle's Fury Set
- Aetherial Ascension Set
- Legacy of Karth Set
- Frenzied Momentum Set
- Void Bash Set
- Executioner's Blade Set
- Point-Blank Snipe Set
- Wrath of Elements Set
- Force Overflow Set
- Hex Siphon Set
- Pestilent Host Set
- Explosive Rebuke Set
- Ring of the Pale Order
- Pearls of Ehlnofey
- New Antiquities:
- A new Crafting Motif, Ancestral Reach
- A new Hat, the Arkthzand Insight Vertex Shroud
- Two new Furnishings: the Red Eagle Cave Painting, and the Vampiric Stained Glass
- A new Pet, the Dwarven Scarab (split into seven fragments)
- A new Map Furnishing, featuring a map of the Reach
- Three new Sellable Antiquities
- Two new Mythic Items: the Ring of the Pale Order, and the Pearls of Ehlnofey. Each of these Mythics is split into five fragments. You can read the details on these items above in the “New Item Sets” section.
- New Collectibles and Outfit Styles
Markarth has a bevy of new Collectibles and Outfit Styles that can be earned in-game:
- The Arkthzand Anfractuosity Shroud is a Collectible Hat earned by completing the "Welcome to The Reach" achievement in the Reach.
- The Witchwise Headdress is a Collectible Hat that is earned by completing the "Witness to Prophecy" achievement in the Reach.
- The Void Shard is a Collectible Memento, acquired by completing the "A Feast of Souls" quest in the Reach.
- The Void Pathosis Collectible Skin is acquired by completing the "Vateshran Hollows Conqueror" achievement in Vateshran Hollows.
- Bound Style Pages for Hungering Void Outfit Weapons will drop randomly from the last boss from completing Vateshran's Rites multiple times.
- The Somnolent Void Rot Non-Combat Pet is acquired by earning the "Nowhere Beyond Your Reach" achievement in the Reach.
- New Motifs
Markarth includes two new Motifs for you to acquire:
- The Akthzand Armory Motif Chapters and Book, and its associated style item, the Arkthzand Sprocket, has a chance to drop from Markarth Reward Coffers, which can be obtained by participating in quests for Daily Job Brokers Gwenyfe and Bralthahawn in Markarth.
- The Ancestral Reach Motif can be found occasionally by digging for Antiquities in The Reach.
- New Achievements, Titles & Dyes
Markarth introduces over 50 new achievements, 10 new titles and 2 new dyes.
- The "Spiritblood Champion" title can be obtained by earning the "Vateshran Hollows Conqueror" achievement.
- The "Spirit Slayer" title can be obtained by earning "The Vateshran's Chosen" achievement.
- The "of the Undying Song" title can be obtained by earning the "Hero of the Unending Song" achievement.
- The "Covenbreaker" title can be obtained by earning the "Master of Storms" achievement.
- The "Hero of Skyrim" title can be obtained by earning "A Bridge Between Kingdoms" achievement.
- The "Champion of Markarth" title can be obtained by earning the "Protector of Markarth" achievement.
- The "Vanquisher of the Gray Host" title can be obtained by earning the "Saint Pelin's Avenger" achievement.
- The "of House Ravenwatch" title can be obtained by earning the "Taking up the Mantle" achievement.
- The "Spirit Seeker" title can be obtained by earning the "Offerings to the Old Spirits" achievement.
- The "Guardian of the Reach" title can be obtained by earning the "Savior of the Reach" achievement.
- The "Darkstorm Emerald" dye can be obtained by earning the "Savior of the Reach" achievement.
- The "Void Pitch" dye can be obtained by earning the "Honor to the Spiritblood" achievement.
This update includes more than 40 new plans for Dwarven furnishings in the Markarth style. These can be found across the Reach, alongside the Solitude furnishing plans from Western Skyrim. To make room for these new Dwarven plans while keeping the Solitude plans available at their usual rate, older furnishing plans from other styles are less common than usual in the Reach.
You’ll also find new Markarth-specific achievement furnishings for sale by Tirudilmo, as well as a small selection of Home Goods furnishings from Averio Brassac, both of which can be found in the city of Markarth.
In addition to the usual Antique Map of the Reach, there are two new antiquity furnishings to seek out in the Reach:
Red Eagle Cave Painting -- Though this cave painting stands tall, the legend of Red Eagle stands taller still among those living in the Reach … and beyond. The visceral impact of this piece may just haunt your dreams.
Vampiric Stained Glass -- The dramatic reds and blacks of this stained glass form striking iconography, making it a must-have for any vampire seeking to decorate their sanctuary.
- Transmute Crystal Update
To better enable you to use the new Item Set Collection system, we've increased the cap of Transmute Crystals! Now you can hold up to 500 Transmute Crystals (or 1,000 if you're an ESO+ member).
We've increased the number of Transmute Crystals you can earn from most PvE sources, including Undaunted Pledges, LFG rewards, Trial Weekly Quests, and Arena and Trial Leaderboards. We've also increased the number of Transmute Crystals you can earn from the Battleground Leaderboards. As part of this, we've removed the small chance of obtaining a single Transmute Crystal from simply slaying the Final Boss in a Dungeon.
We'll be monitoring how Transmute Crystals are obtained and used in the coming months, as well as your feedback, and may make additional adjustments to Transmute Crystal sourcing in the future.
- Battlegrounds Updates
In this update, we are testing the re-addition of group queuing to Battlegrounds, where players of group sizes up to 4 can join the queue together and be placed on the same team. Solo players can join this queue, or they can join the solo queue to be matched exclusively with other solo players. With this change, we have also removed specific match queues to help promote overall queue health. We’ve also made additional improvements to Battleground matchmaking to help promote better long-term match making.
- New Craftable Consumable: Alliance War Skill Boosters
We've introduced a new set of consumables: the Colovian War Torte, the Molten War Torte, and the White-Gold War Torte. These items increase the rate at which you advance your Alliance War Skill Lines by 50%, 100%, or 150%, respectively.
Markarth DLC DLC Gallery
IMAGES GO HERE
Ok so I finished the Dark Heart and got “Champion of Markarth.” I am now supposed to talk to Count Ravenwatch to get the “of House Ravenwatch” title, but I don’t see him. ANYWHERE. Do I have to finish Western Skyrim to get the final Reach/Markarth achievement?