Moon Hunter is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of the Wolfhunter DLC, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - Silver Dawn
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5 items) When your alchemical poison fires, increase your Weapon and Spell Damage by 547 for 8 seconds.
Moon Hunter Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Wolfhunter DLC
- Recommend For: Pvp Magicka Builds
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Very Difficult
Moon Hunter Set Location
- Moon Hunter Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Moon Hunter Keep. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
- Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Moon Hunter Set Video Guide
Moon Hunter Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup/equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Moon Hunter Set Pieces
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
As of now I believe it is bugged.. Any light or heavy attack will trigger the 5th set effect.
Can someone explain the 5th item bonus what skill Procs alchemical poison ?