Silver Rose Vigil is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy that is part of Waking Flame DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Silver Rose Style
Bind on Equip
Silver Rose Vigil
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(5 items) Blocking an attack grants you a tack of Realmshaper for 15 seconds, gaining up to 1 stack every 0.5 seconds. When you reach 3 stacks, you consume them and launch necrotic energy at your attacker, dealing XXX Magic Damage and applying Major Maim for 12 seconds, reducing their damage done by 10%. Once you fire the necrotic energy, you cannot gain additional stacks of Realmshaper for 12 seconds. Damage scales off of max Health.
Silver Rose Vigil Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Waking Flame DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Silver Rose Vigil Location
- Silver Rose Vigil drops from all enemies in the dungeon Rose Petal Bastion. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Silver Rose Vigil Notes & Tips
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Silver Rose Vigil Pieces
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.