Heavy Armor - Coldsnap
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(4 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(5 items) When you cast a snare or immobilize ability, or hit a target with a snare or immobilize ability, you and up to 11 group members gain Major Resolve for 15 seconds, increasing your Physical and Spell Resistance by 5948. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
Mighty Glacier Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Wrathstone DLC
- Recommend For: Tanks
- Value: Low
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
- Transmute crystal cost:
Mighty Glacier Set Location
- Mighty Glacier Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Frostvault. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Mighty Glacier Notes & Tips
- The issue with this Set is that most Classes have their own method of obtaining Major Ward and Major Protection rending the Set mostly inefective.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Mighty Glacier Pieces
The set consists of Heavy Armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.