Heavy Armor - Dreadhorn
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(5 items) When you take damage, you have a 10% chance to turn your blood into pure iron for 10 seconds, gaining Major Protection, Major Aegis, and Minor Protection, but also reducing your Movement Speed by 25%. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
Ironblood Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Horns of the Reach DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Ironblood Set Location
- Ironblood Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Falkreath Hold dungeon. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
- Requires Horns of the Reach DLC to obtain
- Bind on Pickup
Ironblood Set Notes
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Ironblood Set Pieces