Jolting Arms is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Ancient Elf
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(5 items) When you block an attack, your next Bash attack to deal an additional 3513 Damage and will increase your physical and spell resistance by 4620 for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.
Jolting Arms Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Jolting Arms Set Location
- Jolting Arms Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Tempest Island. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Jolting Arms Unique Set Pieces
- Type: Ring
- Dropped by: Sonolia the Matriarch, Tempest Island
- Enchantments: Health Recovery
- Traits: Healthy
- Type: Sword
- Dropped by: Valaran Stormcaller, Tempest Island
- Enchantments: Charged Weapon
- Traits: Sharpened
- Type: Shield
- Dropped by: Stormfist, Tempest Island
- Enchantments: Maximum Health
- Traits: Reinforced
Jolting Arms Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Jolting Arms Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
anyone know if this stacks with power bash in sword and board skill line?
I find it very useful, almost blocking any type of "normal" attack. It
Don’t think stormcallers blade is a thing