Brands of Imperium is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Xivkyn (Imperial Daedric)
Bind on Pickup
Brands of Imperium
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(5 items) When you take damage, you and your allies within 8 meters a damage shield that absorbs 11260 damage for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds.
Brands of Imperium Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
Brands of Imperium Set Location
- Brands of Imperium Set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon White-Gold Tower (Normal and Vet). It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Brands of Imperium Set Unique Pieces
- Type: Greatsword
- Dropped by: Elite Guard, White-Gold Tower
- Enchantments: Weapon Damage
- Traits: Sharpened
Brands of Imperium Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Putting Champion Points into Bastion will increase the effectiveness of the shield. 14928 with 100 points into it.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Brands of Imperium Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The shield of Imperium is impossible to get
froststave / Icestave exists, got it today
In Pvp, does this still give 12k or does it only give 6k?
Can you get one handed weapons in this set
From which boss does the shield drop?