Wayrest Sewers is the 4-man dungeon in Elder Scrolls Online for players of the Daggerfall Covenant. It is located under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven. Players can use the Group & Activity Finder tool to easily find groups to tackle this dungeon with.
Veteran Walkthrough & Strategies
- Slimecraw has a frontal cone tailswipe. It deals high physical damage and does a pretty big knockback. You do have enough time to get out of the cone, but not too much.
- Garron likes to teleport around the room. Just keep track of him.
The main mechanic in this fight is the green orb Garron summons. It will start chasing after random players, dealing damage to anyone caught in its radius. If the orb is chasing you, run away, but make sure you don’t drag the orb through your group members.
Garron periodically summons two Restless Soul ghosts with 717 Health on the opposite sides of the room. The ghosts have ranged attacks, and they should be taken down asap.
Garron also has a highly damaging ranged knockback which seems to prefer distant targets.
Uulgarg the Hungry
- The most dangerous ability Uulgarg has is his AOE fear ability. He’ll sometimes fear everyone for a few seconds. Whilst the fear on its own doesn’t do any damage, what follows up might be lethal.
Uulgarg has a nasty heavy melee attack, which deals a lot of damage unless blocked. He also likes to do it right after he has feared everyone. This could potentially kill the tank unless he has enough Stamina to break out of the fear and block the attack.
Uulgarg sometimes stops and does a whirlwind attack around him, dealing physical damage. The damage isn’t high, but there’s no reason to get hit by it.
The Rat Whisperer
- The Rat Whisperer periodically casts a magic AOE damage spell at the tank, indicated with a red circle.
- The boss shouts “Come to me my minions” as he summons a bunch of low Health skeevers to aid him.
- The Rat Whisperer sometimes casts a cold damage root spell on the tank.
- The tank needs to look out for Varaine’s heavy melee attack, and block it.
- Varaine Pellingare periodically casts a quickly expanding AOE spell around him. It deals a lot of damage and briefly stuns anyone caught in it.
- Varaine also does a frontal cone attack, seemingly to a random direction. He has a jump animation associated with the ability, but it’s still very tricky to avoid. Getting hit by the frontal cone attack will knock you down and deal medium physical damage.
- The tank needs to block Allene’s heavy melee attack.
- From time to time Allene does a Teleport Strike to random targets, which deals a lot of damage and briefly snares the target.
- Allene vanishes roughly every 25% of her Health to summon Fiendish Hallucinations. They are large bats with 562 Health. The number of bats summoned increases after each summon. Normally bats are immune to root effects, but for some reason these bats are not. A dragonknight with Dark Talons will completely destroy them.
- After the last group of bats has been summoned, Allene should be at around 25% Health. Allene takes on a ghost form and seems to deal a bit more damage in the last phase.
Wayrest Sewers Information
- Location: Stormhaven
- Suggested Level:
- Final Boss: Allene Pellingare
- Wayrest Sewers I Vanquisher
- Wayrest Sewers I Conqueror
- Down the Gutter
- Veteran Mercenary Slayer
- Veteran Skeever Slayer
- Wayrest Sewers I Survivor
- Wayrest Sewers I Assassin
Wayrest Sewers Map
- Investigator Garron
- Uulgarg the Hungry
- The Rat Whisperer
- Varaine Pellingare
- Allene Pellingare
NPCs in the area
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Negros can do this?