Leeching Plate is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Xivkyn (Imperial Daedric)
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) When you take damage, a cloud of leeching poison is summoned under the attacker that deals 427 Poison Damage every 1 second for 5 seconds and heals you for 100% of the damage caused. A cloud can be created every 5 seconds and scales off your Maximum Health.
Leeching Plate Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tanking
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Leeching Plate Set Location
- Leeching Plate Set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Imperial City Prison (Normal and Vet). It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Builds that use Leeching Plate Set
Leeching Plate Set Unique Pieces
- Type: Sword
- Dropped by: Lord Warden Dusk, Imperial City Prison
- Enchantments: Hardening
- Traits: Defending
Grevious Leeching Ward
- Type: Shield
- Dropped by: Completion of Summary Execution, Imperial City Prison
- Enchantments: Health Recovery
- Traits: Reinforced
Leeching Plate Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Adding Champion Points into Thaumaturge will increase the damage of this set.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Leeching Plate Set Pieces
Leeching Plate Set Video Guide
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does this place drop any shields besides the quest shield?
Is this set viable for PvP? Does it spawn under the player for example and then follow them or what?
any other way to get the shield if you have done the quest in lower level?
Funny Fact: When you get into Combat mode and pull your weapons, the voice of the Warden will talk to you and discourage u somewhat. its like his soul is trapped in the weapons
I have find a blue twin sisters necklace in a guild trader
Can they be found on anything or a specific boss?