Light Armor - Coldsnap
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
(5 items) Applying a minor debuff to your enemy summons a non-reflectable Ice Wraith that will charge into your enemy, dealing 3070 Frost Damage over 10 seconds. This effect can occur every 10 seconds nd scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Icy Conjuror Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Wrathstone DLC
- Recommend For: Magicka PvP Builds
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Icy Conjuror Set Location
Icy Conjuror Set Drops from Bosses in the Group Dungeon: Frostvault. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Builds for Icy Conjuror Set
Icy Conjuror Set Notes & Tips
- The tooltip damage of this Set is affected by Champion Points: Thaumaturge, and Elemental Expert
- With 100 Points into Thaumaturge and Elemental Expert, at Legendary Quality this Set deals 26488 Damage. This number goes up to 28000 with the Slimecraw Set equipped.
- Piercing Cold (Warden) will increase the damage of this Set
- Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Icy Conjuror Set Pieces
Icons Go here
Icy Conjuror Set Video Guide