Lady Thorn Set is one of the Monster in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), added in Stonethorn DLC. This Set is part of Monster Helm Sets, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Lady Thorn
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 1206 Max Health
(2 items) Casting an ability that costs Health spawns a blood ball for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.You or an ally near the blood ball can activate the Sanguine Burst synergy, dealing 2879 Disease Damage to nearby enemies and applies Major Maim for 8 seconds, decreasing their damage done by 10%. Enemies can only receive Major Maim from Sanguine Burst once every 20 seconds. The damage scales off the synergy activator's Max Health.
Lady Thorn Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm Sets
- Required Content: Stonethorn DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
Lady Thorn Set Location
Lady Thorn Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Castle Thorn. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Lady Thorn Set Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.