Glacial Guardian Set is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor that is part of Ascending Tide DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Ascendant Order Style
Bind on Equip
Glacial Guardian Set
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 129 Health Recovery
(5 items) When you Block an Enemy within 8 meters of you, tether to them for 8 seconds. While tethered, you deal 256 Frost Damage every second to enemies touching the tether and cause them to have 200% increased Status Effect Chance. The tether breaks if the target moves more than 12 meters away. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds and the damage scales off your Max Health.
Glacial Guardian Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Ascending Tide DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Glacial Guardian Set Location
- Glacial Guardian Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon The Coral Aerie. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Glacial Guardian Set Notes & Tips
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Glacial Guardian Set Pieces
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.