Crimson Twilight is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of Stonethorn DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Heavy Armor - style
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) After taking damage you surround yourself in an 8 meters mist of blood. After 2 seconds, the mist is violently siphoned into your body, dealing 1946 Bleed Damage to nearby enemies and healing you for 100% of the damage done. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds and scales off your Maximum Health.
Crimson Twilight Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor Set
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Stonethorn DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
How to Get Crimson Twilight
Crimson Twilight set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Castle Thorn. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Crimson Twilight Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Crimson Twilight Pieces
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Brutal and overpowered
Quero muito o colar
Impossible to get rings