Haven of Ursus is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of Wolfhunter DLC, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Hircine
Bind on Pickup
Haven of Ursus
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) When you take damage while you are under 50% Health, summon Ursus's spirit for 6 seconds at a random group member. You or an ally can activate a synergy on Ursus to grant you a shield that
protects you and up to 6 group members within 28 meters radius from 13967 damage for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
Haven of Ursus Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Wolfhunter DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Haven of Ursus Set Location
- Haven of Ursus Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon March of Sacrifices. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
- Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Haven of Ursus Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Haven of Ursus Set Pieces
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!