Heavy Armor - Scalecaller
Bind on Pickup
Curse of Doylemish
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(5 items) When you hit a taunted monster with a fully-charged Heavy Attack
or any enemy that is stunned or immobilized,
you deal an additional 1811 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Curse of Doylemish Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Dragon Bones DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Curse of Doylemish Set Location
Curse of Doylemish Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Scalecaller Peak. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Builds for Curse of Doylemish Set
Curse of Doylemish Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup/equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Curse of Doylemish Set Pieces