Heavy Armor - Silken Ring
Bind on Pickup
Hand of Mephala
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(5 items) When you take damage, you encase the ground beneath you in webs for 5 seconds, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies within a 4 meters radius by 33% and applying Minor Breach to them, reducing their Physical and Spell Resistance by 2974. After 5 seconds, the web bursts into venom, dealing 2693 Poison Damage. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds and scales off the higher of your Physical or Spell Resistance.
Hand of Mephala Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Hand of Mephala Set Location
- Hand of Mephala Set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Cradle of Shadows (Normal and Veteran), it can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Hand of Mephala Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160.
- This set is bind-on-pickup.
- This set has Weapons of every type.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Hand of Mephala Set Pieces