Heavy Armor - Meridian
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(5 items) Summon a blizzard around you while blocking, inflicting 496 Frost Damage every 1 second to enemies within 6 meters. Your blizzard has a 15% chance of inflicting Chilled on enemies damaged.
Frozen Watcher Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Wrathstone DLC
- Recommend For: Tanks
- Value: High
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
- Transmute crystal cost:
Frozen Watcher Set Location
- Frozen Watcher Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Depths of Malatar. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Builds for Frozen Watcher Set
Frozen Watcher Notes & Tips
- This Set is great for Tanks because it provides Max Stamina and Max Health, both of which Tanks need.
- This Set is good for a Tank that wants to deal damage while tanking, and the Chilled Status applies Minor Maim to enemies, reducing their damage.
- The tooltip damage of this Set is affected by Champion Points: Man-At-Arms, and Elemental Expert
- With 100 Points into Man-At-Arms and Elemental Expert, at Legendary Quality this Set deals 1400 Damage per 1 second. This number goes up to 1480 with the Slimecraw Set equipped.
- Thaumaturge has no effect on this Set.
- Piercing Cold (Warden) will increase the damage of this Set
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Frozen Watcher Pieces
Frozen Watcher Set Video Guide