Heavy Armor - Yokudan
Bind on Equip
Way of Fire
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
(5 items) When you deal damage with a Weapon, you will deal an additional 3945 Flame Damage. This effect can occur once every 2 seconds.
Way of Fire Set Information
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: ???
- Value: ???
- Difficulty to Acquire: ???
Where to find
- Delve bosses have a 33% chance to drop a head, chest, waist, leg, feet, hand, 1 or 2-hand weapon or shield set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Values listed are NOT at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type