Armor of the Trainee is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 3 Bonuses.
Armor of the Trainee
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 1454 Max Health
(2 items) Adds 1454 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 1454 Max Stamina
Armor of the Trainee Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Beginner
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
Armor of the Trainee Set Location
- Armor of the Trainee Set can be found in Khenarthi’s Roost / Stros M’kai, Betnikh / Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Armor of the Trainee Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This set drops in every starter zone in the game
- This set comes in Light, Medium and Heavy variants
- This set comes only in Training.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Armor of the Trainee Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"This set comes only in Training."
just got a mace with precise 10/22/2020
I just realized that, what with CC's introduction of Transmutation to the game, we can now essentially get this set in other traits... Provided you're crazy enough to actually waste Transmutation Stones on this junk xD... But all the same, it's a set that gives upwards of 2 - 2.4k to every resource. Just a little food for thought given that it can come in Light, Medium, and Heavy.
Not really that useful but still, if someone's crazy enough to actually give it a shot, I've just planted the idea. xD
i wanna to see map quests ? please tell me !!!????
This set was nerfed and this page needs an update. They reduced the Max Magicka, Stamina, and Health granted by the five piece on this item set to 1250 from 2500. Don't waste your time farming it as it's mostly useless now!
Where can you find this in Bleackrock Isle?
Drop only training ><
any quest that give 2 handed pricese, or sharpned? and a light sash with a good trait?
Only drops training? anybody has some piece with other trait?
Are chests the only way to get the jewelry? since there are no Dolmens or World bosses in starter zones?
The set is definately not just Altmer... The drops on Bleakrock are Nord, I think the ones on Stros M'Kai are Redguard