Armor of the Trainee
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 1454 Max Health
(2 items) Adds 1454 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 1454 Max Stamina
Armor of the Trainee Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Beginner
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
Armor of the Trainee Set Location
- Armor of the Trainee Set can be found in Khenarthi’s Roost / Stros M’kai, Betnikh / Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Armor of the Trainee Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This set drops in every starter zone in the game
- This set comes in Light, Medium and Heavy variants
- This set comes only in Training.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Armor of the Trainee Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!