Elf Bane is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) ) While in combat, increases the duration of your Flame Damage over Time abilities by 5 seconds. This effect does not work with beam or channeled effects.
Elf Bane Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Elf Bane Set Location
- Elf Bane Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - Vlastarus Elite Gear Vendor
- Elf Bane Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - As a reward from Vlastarus Reward Container, Chorrol Reward Container or Cheydinhal Reward Container
- Elf Bane Set can be acquired in PvP - Rewards of the Worthy
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Elf Bane Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set has a Weapon of each type.
- This Set is bind-on-equip.
Elf Bane Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
What dk skills are considered flame damage over time with the new 5 piece effect?
Is it increasing duration of zaan?
This is a pretty impressive set for Magicka Dragon Knights, what with all Flame abilities at their disposal.