Green Pact is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Bosmer
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 129 Health Recovery
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) While you have a food buff active,
your Max Health is increased by 2500 and Health Recovery by 356.
Green Pact Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Green Pact Set Location
- Green Pact Set is an overland set dropped in Grahtwood.
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Pieces can be obtained from Northern Elsweyr Defense Force Cache which is a reward container acquired by completing Daily Quests given by Zahari of the Northern Elsweyr Defense Force in Grahtwood.
Builds that uses Green Pact Set
Green Pact Unique Set Pieces
Nindaeril's Tooth of the Green Pact
Valanir's Lost Hope of the Green Pact
Time Buckler of the Green Pact
- Type: Shield
- Dropped by: Lieutenant Khari, Ne Salas, Grahtwood
- Enchantments: Maximum Stamina
- Traits: Reinforced
Green Pact Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- As of Update 15 - Horns of the Reach: decreased the Max Health granted by this Item Set to 2500 from 4000, and increased the health recovery to 250 from 200.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Green Pact Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
got the sword for the northern most world boss. ne salas doesnt seem to drop the shield as of wrath stone update. seems to drop girdle every time.
Where I can obtain swords of this set? I farming public dungeon 2-3 hours but not one weapon are dropped, only 1 staff, and a tonn of hand and belts, kill 2 world bosses and no weapon :(
I got the feet from a public dungeon tho
How much is it worth
time buckler of the green pact is reinfoced
Cause it's a solid health and stamina set haha. Look at the magical sets.
Why is there no magicka version of this set? why have a health and stam version but no magicka?
DOes this set work with a drink? or only food?
Do u have 2 have them equipped or just own them for the properties to work
I would love to know what color you could get from jewelry. I have only gotten a few greens.
This set drops in Grahtwood, not greenshade.