Glorious Defender is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Trinimac
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you Bash an enemy, you gain Glorious Defense for 10 seconds, allowing you to dodge the next attack made against you and all others afterwards for 1 second. This effect can occur once every 13 seconds.
Glorious Defender Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Glorious Defender Set Location
Glorious Defender Set drops from all enemies in the Maelstrom Arena. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Glorious Defender Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Glorious Defender Set Pieces
This set seems pretty fun for nightblade tanks
I'm curious if this set will proc off the light attack DoT applied when in werewolf form? If so, I wonder what kind of up-time could be achieved?...
Will this 5 piece set stack with shuffle ?