Heavy Armor - Altmer
Bind on Equip
Armor of the Veiled Heritance
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(3 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
(5 items) When you interrupt an enemy, you gain 500 Weapon Damage for 5 seconds.
Armor of the Veiled Heritance Set Information
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: ???
- Value: ???
- Difficulty to Acquire: ???
Where to find
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Unique Set Pieces
Loyalist's Longbow of the Veiled Heritance
Snapjaw's Tooth of the Veiled Heritance
The Captain's Helm of the Veiled Heritance
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type