Fungal Grotto is a 4-man dungeon in Elder Scrolls Online. It is located all the way at the western edge of Stonefalls. Players can use the Group & Activity Finder tool to easily find groups to tackle this dungeon with.
Veteran Walkthrough & Strategies
Tazkad the Packmaster
- Blood Craze is a physical damage over time attack applied on the tank. The damage isn’t that high and it can’t be avoided. Just eat it up.
- Tazkad casts Agony, a high magic damage attack which briefly stuns the tank. This should be interrupted.
- The main mechanic of the fight is Daedric Blast. From time to time, Ozazai will target players with a red beam. The player will soon get a red circle beneath them, indicating the explosion radius of the Daedric Blast. After a few seconds the explosion will go off, dealing high magic damage to all targets caught in its radius. If you get the red beam on you, you should move away from the rest of the group to not blow them up.
- When Ozazai gets on low Health, he periodically casts a physical damage AOE shout called Staggering Roar. Anyone caught in it will take a lot of physical damage. You can avoid it by outranging it.
- The main thing the tank needs to look out for is Ozazai’s heavy attack called Haymaker. It’s a very high physical damage attack with a knock down component.
- Ozazai initiates the fight with Shock Assault, a dramatic leap towards the main target, dealing physical damage to all targets caught in its point of impact.
- Ozazai has two Murkwater War Guard adds with him who be should be dealt with as soon as possible. The adds plant a Dragonknight standard which deals AOE Fire damage to everyone in its radius. They also have a Charge ability, which deals high physical damage and knocks targets down in the area of effect. Focusing them down makes the fight a lot more manageable.
- Sometimes Bloodbirther pulls random targets at range towards it, which is more of an annoyance than anything else.
- The main mechanic of this boss, which the tank needs to pay attention, is a channeled frontal cone AOE ability called Shocking Rake. It deals periodic lightning damage to anyone caught in the area. The damage isn’t that high, but as soon as the adds are dead you have nothing else to look out for, so there’s no reason not to avoid it.
- Clatterclaw periodically summons a large number of mudcrabs to fight for him. As long as your group can burst them down quickly, the fight is very easy. If you choose to ignore them and tank them instead, you’ll probably face great danger.
Kra’gh the Dreugh King
- Kra’gh summons a horde of mudcrabs which need to be bursted down with AOE.
- The main attack of this boss is Lightning Field. It deals roughly 400 lightning damage depending on your mitigations, which can be enough to one-shot a bad geared player. A red circle appears beneath him and it increases rapidly in size. If you fail to get away in time, you’ll take lots of lightning damage.
- The boss likes to pull players to him. The lightning field tends to happen right after a pull has occured. So be careful.
- The tank needs to watch out for a cast called Lunging strike, which may knock the tank down, and a channeled lightning attack called Storm Flurry.
Fungal Grotto Information
- Location: Stonefalls
- Suggested Level:
- Final Boss: Kra’gh the Dreugh King
- Fungal Grotto I Vanquisher
- Fungal Grotto I Conqueror
- Catch of the Day
- Veteran Dreugh Slayer
- Veteran Goblin Slayer
- Fungal Grotto I Survivor
- Fungal Grotto I Assassin
Fungal Grotto Map
NPCs in the area
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!