Light Armor - Bloodforge
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
(5 items) When you deal damage, you summon a line of flame that moves forward after 1s, dealing 1,537 Flame Damage to any enemy in its path and applying the Burning status effect. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Flame Blossom Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Horns of the Reach
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Flame Blossom Set Location
Flame Blossom Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Bloodroot Forge. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Flame Blossom Set Notes
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Flame Blossom Set Pieces