Any - Stonekeeper
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 items) Adds 548 Maximum Stamina
(1 items) Adds 548 Maximum Magicka
(1 items) Adds 603 Maximum Health
(2 items) When you block an attack, you gain an energy Charge stack, up to one stack per second. When you gain 6 Charges, you release the energy, restoring 2480 Stamina and Magicka, and healing for 2480. After releasing the Charges, you cannot regain new Charges for 14 seconds. Charges can be accumulated up to once every 0.25 seconds.
Stonekeeper Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: Wrathstone DLC
- Recommend For: PvE and PvP Tanks
- Value: High
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Stonekeeper Set
- Stonekeeper Set drops in Veteran Frostvault
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Urgalarg Chief-bane's Chest using Pledge Key.
Stonekeeper Set Notes & Tips
- This is the only Monster Helm Set that provides Health, Stamina and Magicka with its one piece bonus
- This Set is great for beginner tanks because it helps alleviate their resource management, but is overkill for those who have substantial tanking experience.
- This Set is great for PvP tanks going for a "perma-block" build, as it allows them to regain resources without letting go of Block.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Stonekeeper Set Pieces