Bahraha's Curse is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set (but also comes in Light and Medium) that is part of One Tamriel, and has 5 Bonuses.
Any Armor - Outlaw
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 Items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 Items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(4 Items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 Items) Reduces your damage taken from environmental traps by 40%.
(5 Items) When you deal damage, you have a 25% chance to create desecrated ground for 5 seconds, which reduces the Movement Speed of enemies within 3.5m by 60%, damages them for 349 Magic Damage every 1 second and heals you for 100% of the damage done. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds and the damage scales off your Maximum Health.
Bahraha's Curse Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor, Medium Armor & Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: TANK
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
Where to find Bahraha's Curse/Bahraha's Curse Location
- Bahraha's Curse can be found at Hew’s Bane.
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Pieces can be obtained from Professional Thief's Satchel of Laundered Goods which is a reward container acquired by completing Heist Daily Quests from the Thieves Guild within the time limit.
Bahraha's Curse Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set comes in Light, Medium and Heavy Armor. You can only get Medium and Heavy Armor from doing Daily Heists in Hew's Bane.
- This Set has a weapon of every type in the game.
- This Set is bind-on-equip
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Bahraha's Curse Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Procs off of leaching
it dosent explain where to get the jewelery
Anyone know how big the aoe is?
this is a light armour set ffs
This set procs off any damage, for, ground, air, direct, as well as other proc dmg. This set is affected by the cp: master at arms and elemental expert. The healing is affected by all healing cp. The effect is a little wider than the animation and can stack with other skills thst are similar and multiply the effect of healing with multiple targets. The snare last 4 secs after running into the proced aoe. Comes in all armor types, light, med, heavy. Can be farmed at world bosses. Jewels have higher drop rate on heist. Trap perk works with PvP/E traps but not aoes. This set is magic based and stacks with such. Damage is unique, it's magic but smh type is direct...though it will not proc some direct dmg sets. World bosses drop purple gear. That's all I've found out about this set.
I haven't seen this set drop in medium or heavy
why no unique drop locations?
come in impenetrable, can be lvl 20 and any other lvl
Can this be made at lvl 20
How does one get the shield
Does the damage of this set proc from DoTs ? Or only direct damage?
I'm thinking about using this set together with black rose on my Mag DK tank.
the style of this set is Thieves Guild, not Outlaw.
though it does MAGIC dmg it procs off of caltrops and other stam aoe dots but not magicka aoe dots
Doesn't come in impenetrable