Any - Dark Brotherhood
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
(4 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
(5 items) When you use Blade of Woe, you gain Major Berserk for 20 seconds, increasing your damage done by 10%.
Sithis' Touch Set Information
- Type of Set: Light, Medium, Heavy
- Jewelry Trait: Any
- Required Content: Dark Brotherhood DLC
- Recommend For: Solo
- Value: Worthless
- Difficulty to Acquire: Low
Where to find
- Gold Coast
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Pieces can be obtained from Gold Coast Daily Contract Recompense which is a reward for completion of several Daily Quests in the Gold Coast.
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Generally considered one of the most useless sets in the game. As this set's 5-piece grants a bonus for using the Blade of Woe, this set seems geared towards Dark Brotherhood assassination quests, yet if you are in a position that you'd need the bonus and the health, that would generally be a sign that you didn't do something properly - the Dark Brotherhood quests are usually all about stealth, instead of head-to-head combat after doing an assassination.
- This set is most valuable when used for deconstruction, as Black Beeswax is actually pretty rare.