Elemental Succession is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of the Orsinium DLC, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - Malacath
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(5 items) Whenever you deal Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage, you gain 492 Weapon and Spell Damage for that element for 4 seconds. This effect can occur every 4 seconds per element. Each effect is picked randomly and an effect that is already active cannot refresh.
Elemental Succession Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Orsinium DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Elemental Succession Set Location
Elemental Succession Set drop from all enemies in the Maelstrom Arena.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Elemental Succession Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set is Bind on Pick UP
Elemental Succession Set Pieces
So on my Mag DK I use BSW and Silks of the Sun. Would this be a straight upgrade to Silks?
Now this thing is finally useful, yaaay.
How do you obtain this set? Is it a random drop in Maelstrom or what?