Desert Rose is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(5 items) When you take damage, you have a 25% chance to recover 2012 Magicka. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.
Desert Rose Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Desert Rose Set Location
- Desert Rose Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - Cropsford Elite Gear Vendor
- Desert Rose Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - Rewards of the Worthy (Armor only)
- Desert Rose Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - As a reward from Cropsford Reward Container
Desert Rose Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set has a Weapon of each type.
- This Set is bind-on-equip
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Desert Rose Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Hello there. I went to cropsford and couldn't find aby trader that sells weapons or armour. And im looking for a fire desert rose staff :(
plague doctor and desert rose work well
This set is the best magicka sustaining set there is in the game. If you use other type of armor other than light, use the
and sword and shield, or dual wield.
You can use 2 handed weapons and waist too.
Your website sucks for mobile
Where do the weapons and shield drop from?
Could I get this as jewelry?
Not much info
This set's 5 piece has been changed. Please update your site.