Vampire Lord is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - High Elf
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5 items) Depends on your stages, this set applies following bonus:
Flame Damage Taken 1/2/4/6%
Regular Ability Cost Increase: 1/2/4/6%
Vampire Ability Cost Decrease 5/10/15/20%
Vampire Lord Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Vampire Lord Set Location
- Vampire Lord Set can be acquired in Bangkorai
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Vampire Lord Unique Set Pieces
Vampire Lord's Cold-Bite
Vampire Lord Edwyge's Coven Gown
- Type: Robe
- Dropped by: Lady Edwyge, Rubble Butte, Bangkorai
- Enchantments: Maximum Magicka
- Traits: Well Fitted
Vampire Lord Rune Charm Choker
- Type: Necklace
- Dropped by: Lorogdu gra-Gulash, Torog's Spite, Bangkorai
- Enchantments:Shock Resistance
- Traits: Well Fitted
Vampire Lord Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- This cost reduction was increased to 6% from 5% with the Scalebreaker DLC
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Vampire Lord Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Where is the werewolf version? Come on man
Should of had it increase vampire damage abilities by 650 amount. Forget about increase of bonuses and debuffs. If they really wanted to make it usable it should of increased it value of plus side and not the negatives. If it did I could’ve seen myself making a Stamina Vampire...(hybrid)
I have the set but it says nothing about scaling with vampire stages
I have a feeling that ppl are going to look into this again after Greymoor update.
"Adds 400 Spell Damage to your Vampire abilities. Reduces the cost of your Vampire abilities by 5%." AHAHAHAHA LOL
Best set for True Vampires! Combine this with War Maiden and your a true Vampire Lord ^^
So can you craft it?
PLease let this set disguise you into a vampire lord for real