Light Armor - Reach Winter
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1032 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you deal damage with a Cold Damage ability, you summon an ice pillar that deals 1071 Frost Damage to all enemies in a 3-meter radius. The ice pillar persists for 2 seconds and reduces the Movement Speed of all enemies within the radius by 50%. This effect can only occur once every 6 seconds and the damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Winterborn Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Orsinium DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Winterborn Set Location
Winterborn Set drops from all enemies in the Maelstrom Arena. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Winterborn Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set is Bind on Pick UP
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Winterborn Set Pieces