Phoenix is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of the Imperial City DLC, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1032 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 121 Magicka Recovery
(4 items) Adds 121 Spell and Weapon Damage
(5 items) When you drop below 25% Health, gain a damage shield that absorbs 25000 damage for 10 seconds and deals 1006 Flame Damage to nearby enemies. This effect can occur once every 1 minute and the damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Phoenix Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Imperial City DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Fairly difficult (Requires access to Imperial City, and can only be purchased with Tel Var).
Phoenix Set Location
- Imperial City Tel Var Armorer (1000) per piece (? no longer)
- Imperial City Tel Var Greater Armorer (5000) per piece ("1st Armorer")
- Imperial City Tel Var Lockbox Merchant (3000) per box
- Imperial City Tel Var Greater Lockbox Merchant (8000) per box (? no longer)
Phoenix Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Phoenix Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Vd and this with proxy det might be good
They ruined the Phoenix set. Just another stupid ass damage shield now
I absolutely love it. Needs a better cooldown.
This set needs a buff, for such a negative passive. We should at least get another passive along with it that proves some fire ability. Make it useful while it’s on cd.
unequiping and equipping again does not work just saying ;/ no idea who told you that
The 10 mins can be rest by unequiping and equipping again.
No one needs a 10 Minutes cooldown.
I have a robe of the Phoenix that I was planning on having on my end game VR16 sork but decided against it, does anyone know how much a guild trader price would be on it? You almost never see them on there so having trouble finding a price.